Wednesday, December 15, 2010

spiritual bloggers?

Hey I am writing a NON Reverb10 post!  :) 

As I was writing a few nights ago I had the realization that I feel a little lonely in the blogosphere.  I KNOW there are other spiritual/holistic/metaphysical/transformational/inspirational bloggers out there.  I read a lot of your blogs and yeah, I should probably start posting comments and saying Hi. 

So can we make a deal?  Will you start following and/or commenting in my blog?  And I will do the same for yours?  Just say Hi, give me (and everyone else) your blog address, and we'll start connecting.  I even want to do giveaways and contests at some point soon in 2011.  (And if you don't know what that is, start reading more blogs. LOL)  Even if you don't have a blog, post a comment here and there as you feel inspired.  Thanks.

And for those of you in "my" world who actually KNOW me in person, YOU NEED TO BLOG!

You know who you are!

Get on it already!  It doesn't take much THOUGHT, time, or energy!  Just spur of the moment inspirational thoughts typed up are coolio.

Let's get a spiritual blog community flowing!

Okay, post away in comments NOW!  ;)

LOVE and love to all!

THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment