Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb - Action

Today's Reverb10 Prompt: Action.  When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?  (Author: Scott Belsky)

Part of the past year was about action.  Taking mom to the clinic.  Taking mom to the emergency room.  Visiting mom in hospital.  Dropping mom off at chemo.  It was very, very tiring.

So by summer, I was able to stop moving.

To just BE.  To sit in my garden, to recoup, to find balance again.

Then I realized, I have stopped.

I stopped a LOT of things.  There is a difference between resting and being, and stopping.  I stopped my life.  It might not be apparent to most people.  I kept working (though much less), I kept doing things.  But I was not moving forward.  Honestly, it was too hard.  It took all year for me to "recover" from all the action (physical and INNER action).

My next step is moving foward.  It's moving into who I truly am.

It is allowing my business to grow in new ways.  And putting into action all the ideas that pop into my head ALL THE TIME.  Taking action to allow LOVE to come in.  Action to LIVE FULL ON FUN, with beauty and grace, and to GROW.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment