Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Reverb

So for whatever reason unbeknownst to me (my fingers just kind of signed up as my ......... as I just typed that a spider crawled out from under my laptop!!  a sign of creativity for sure!!  sheeeesh, okay, I get it, I am on the right path LOL .......... brain in a fog was "do I really have time for that?"), I joined Reverb for December.  It's an online blog project with prompts to write or create something each day.  It will be a great way for me to focus yet again (I did a similar photo project in August on another blog), especially as things are shifting and changing so quickly. 

And I know I need to write more.

And maybe it'll get my other writer friends blogging even MORE (and you know who you are)!

Maybe it'll get my spiritual community blogging more.  (If you want help starting a blog, lemme know.)

Maybe pigs will fly.

NO!  I'm sorry, just feeling snarky today.

Okay, so today's prompt is up next ....

Whoo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment