Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb - Travel

Today's Reverb10 Prompt: Travel.  How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)

HOW did I travel in 2010? On some rollercoasters and bumpy car rides.  But I think I did as well as could be expected with it all.  I love to travel, in all matter of travelling, so it is just part of the journey.

WHERE did I travel in 2010?  Oh so many inner realms!  And of course, Grand Marais (heaven close to home) and the beauty of Lake Superior.  Atlanta.  Savannah.  Tybee Island (heaven far from home).  Dubuque.  St Cloud. Belle Plaine.  Eau Claire.  Ashland.  Superior.  Duluth.  Park Rapids.

How and where in 2011?  With GRACE.  No more bumpy rides for me, thank you.  And with other divine travelers that I love.  To all the same places plus MORE!  Tucson & Phoenix, Sedona.  Seattle.  California.  Sante Fe & Taos.  Naples & the little islands.  England!  BALI!!


And don't forget deep within to the places of JOY and LOVE.

Hi ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment