Monday, December 20, 2010

Reverb - Beyond Avoidance

Today's Reverb10 Prompt: Beyond avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn't because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) (Author: Jake Nickell)

2010 went by SO fast.  Even though I know it was all perfect and I don't believe in "should's", I might have attended to a few things.  Clutter in my office.  A few friendships.  Rebuilding my business.  Getting more massages and healings.  Going to yoga class.

I don't regret any of these however.  There is divine timing for everything, and I trust the process of how life plays out every single day.

And in 2011, yes, I will do whatever I need to do for more joy, love, and flow in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment