Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reverb - Try

Today's Reverb10 Prompt: Try.  What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?  (Author: Kaileen Elise)

I will not quote Yoda right now. 

Awww dang I just have to ...

"Do or not do, there is no Try."

TRY doesn't really exist in my world.  Hasn't for a while.  I either do or don't do.  To "try" means I really won't ever get to it.

But I know that's not really what they meant in this particular prompt.


2010 wasn't really a year of new things.  It was enough for me to just stay sane and balanced, so doing new things wasn't on my radar.

But in 2011, I would like to DO a Zip Line (with my mom).  And travel to a foreign country (which also means getting a passport.)  Play with Metal Clay.  And maybe some Kirtan.  Oh and of course opening my heart.

Plus whatever else fun and creative and amazing the Universe has in store for me. 

That's all.

(I'm a little annoyed by this prompt since it seems to overlap a few other prompts.  Ah well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment