Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tucson Gem Show Day Five

I am pooped.

We did the "freeway" shows, which consists of 5 or 6 shows that involves walking about 3 or 4 miles, so combined with all the people, looking, and not having enough water I got wiped out. BUT I got some LOVERLY things today, including Citrine Lemurians, Potential Quartz, Iolite with Sunstone, polished Blue Kyanite, Selenite sphere's (handpolished, they're irregular shaped!) and wands, large Peach Selenite sphere's, Onyx with Pyrite, Ice Quartz (aka Nirvana Quartz), Amethyst & Rainbow Fluorite tumbles, Water Quartz points, and probably a few other things I can't think of. Met some really lovely folks today, and saw familiar faces (one of whom gifted my mom with a beautiful rose quartz necklace), then had a really good dinner.

Off to bed, photo's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment