Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Day of Tucson Gem Show!

Part of me hates to be leaving Tucson because it went so fast and at the same time seems like weeks I've been here. But it was a good week, the weather turned out fantastic this last part of the week, and now I am anticipating a quiet few days in northwest Phoenix relaxing by the pool. In spite of all the rocks, it has also been a challenging week on many levels, yes, very "different" than most years, which I will blog about later. Oh and I will post more photo's tomorrow, AND I did a few quick little VIDEO'S today! I'll post them here when ready.

To keep it short so I can go to bed, today's list:
Gold Calcite sphere's & towers
BRIGHT green/purple fluorite octohedron's
Tibetan Tektite's
Basalt sphere's
Clear & Smoky Quartz Sphere's
Mangano Calcite wands and tumbles
Angelite wands and tumbles
Peruvian Snowflake Obsidian wands (stunning!)
again, probably more I can't remember

Nighty night! Thanks so much for sharing my Tucson journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment