Monday, February 02, 2009

February Updates

Febuary email newsletter updates

New Podcast, Video & Media Updates
Crystalline Light has been exploring new ways to connect with you by media outlets such as video and podcasts, as well as social networking. It's exciting to find these new pathways to share information and inspiration with you.

New 'In the Flow' Podcast
I am debuting a new weekly feature (in addition to "regular" podcasts also) called A Crystal Minute, a quick update of a few crystals and stones to work with for your week. This week is "THINK SPRING" and is under 6 minutes!
www.crystallinelight.com/media.html
is where to find the link to listen.

Monthly FREE Live Videocasts!
You can view the archive of my free videocast 'Crystals for the New Year' at www.crystallinelight.com/media.html
Next free Videocast is February 19 on Crystals for Grounding & Connecting. I will be offering more CLASSES by video also, so watch for the next announcement, and I will be offering a NEW version of a basic crystal class on video (and hopefully on DVD also).

BLOG Updates
There are always new updates on my blog (plus see below about my Tucson trip), including 12 second videos. You'll just have to visit it to see what that means. www.crystallinelight.blogspot.com (and you can subscribe to the RSS feed.)


Tucson Gem Show
Crystalline Light is travelling to the Tucson Gem Show for the 8th year in a row February 7 - 17. I will be purchasing much more inventory at the world's largest gem show. It is a sight to behold, so again this year I will be blogging daily about my adventures and posting photo's.


Do note that I am out of town February 7 through 17. Any orders placed online will be received and confirmed, but will not be shipped until after February 18. Obviously I won't be available for in person sessions, BUT will be available for EMAIL readings and distance healing (with all that rock energy!! See below for more info.) And if you have requests about stones or crystals you'd like me to pick up let me know. You can read more about the Gem Show here.

Email Reading Special Offer!
Need some clarification about a situation or insight about where your life is at right now? Consider an Email Reading! I am offering $5 off readings (one question or 3 questions) between now and February 17. Go to www.crystallinelight.com/readings.html and in the shopping cart enter code Tucson to get the discount. There is more information about how I work on the above page too. (But please note that it may take up to 3 or 4 days to get to the reading.)


Upcoming Classes & Events

February 19
FREE Live Videocast Crystals for Grounding & Connecting
February 23
Accessing the Crystalline Grid Class in Burnsville
February 28 Exhibiting at the Psychic Symposium
www.crystallinelight.com/events.html has more information about everything.

Limited Time Offer!
Schedule an appointment with me for Tuesday, February 3
or Wednesday, February 4
and take $10 off a Energy Integration session or $5 off a Crystal Intuitive Reading.

You will need to call me at 651-330-9031 to schedule an appointment!
www.crystallinelight.com/services.html has information.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your energy to juggle all this stuff sheesh! Impressive. Will look forward to hearing all about your adventure at the show when you get back.

    ReplyDelete