Tuesday, February 19, 2008

updates

I have been so focused on "tasks" of recreating my online shop, redoing marketing materials, doing ads, flyers, etc for the Conscious Kids Expo, pricing new rocks, etc, that I haven't had much time to breathe, let alone blog. But it feels good to be creating something new, as well as an amazing new event that just blows me away each day.

In the few moments I do take to just BE, I feel this amazing undercurrent of breakthrough coming soon, not just for me, for the entire planet. I can't quite explain it, but the next few months on the planet should be interesting and awe-inspiring. There's some heart energy happening right now, lots of clearing on many levels, some deep, some just little things. Its important to remember to stay clear within your own energies and boundaries, to not give your heart away without an equal exchange of energy, as this is draining and not helpful to your lifeforce. Take a few moments to breathe from the center of your heart, expanding its light out to surround yourself, then out to the world, if you feel guided. This time to be within your heart center is regenerating for your spirit.

A group of my friends and I just listened to the last Kryon channeling from January, which has so many good reminders. He talks about duality getting harder to deal with, seeing the split of who's authentic and who's not, about the "faker's" being exposed in the next few years. It was hard to see a few people I know pop into my consciousness as he talked about this, but its okay that not everyone I know or love will be coming on this ride. My head feels very sad about this at times, but my heart knows its okay. Its all good. ;)

Hmmm... not sure what prompted that last paragraph, but someone must need to read it.

Oh and did I tell you I manifested 3 crystal singing bowls?! I've been thinking about them lately, and Kathy and I looked at them in Tucson. My friend Lily magically emailed me last week saying she has 3 to sell, so Kathy is buying one and I am buying 2. Of course the one's she offered are perfect ... crown chakra, third eye chakra, and sacral (creativity!) chakra. She's an angel.

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment