Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Million Dollar Experiment

I'm participating in a million dollar experiment! Its from a guy with a blog, and all you need to do is intend this statement each day:

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

There is a sign-up form on his site, which I did sign just as a declaration to the Universe that I fully intend this, but you don't need to do that to participate. I read about a woman who keeps a daily notebook of what money comes into her life, even if its finding a quarter on the floor (I did at the Mall of America yesterday!) or saving $50 in coupons at the grocery store. I think its a fabulous idea, and I am encouraging all my friends and customers and blog readers to do it too! We ALL deserve money and prosperity NOW, and why not aim for a million (which is also on my new vision board that I made in January, now that I think about it!)? Its POSSIBLE!

http://www.stevepavlina.com/million-dollar-experiment.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment