Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tucson Day Four

Ahhh yes ... life while travelling can be challenging when you are not feeling great. I have not felt great last night and today, just a stuffy head and cough, but its enough to just wear me out. After Kathy left this morning we went to Starr Pass, a fancy 5 star resort that has a "high end" gem/jewelry show that I can't even afford to breathe at, where we just walk through one hallway of vendors (and get pushed around by snotty New Yorker's with huge diamonds on every finger) just to get to a Starbuck's and an amazing veranda overlooking the mountain and Tucson. Soaked up the sun's warmth (its was only 50 today... brrrr....) for an hour, then went to a small ROCK show where I bought a few things, then came back to the hotel to crash for an hour. Had dinner, now I'm ready to crash again. I have been wanting to crawl into my own bed with my kitty, but I'm happy to be elsewhere for now too. Anyhow, tomorrow we are hitting a few beadshows, so hopefully my good night of sleep (with maybe a nyquil if I run across the street to evilCVS) will help me perk up tomorrow.

Oh today's purchases:
Natural Citrine from the Congo
Witches Fingers quartz!! (never before carried by me, very rare but fascinating!)

Pictures tomorrow, I PROMISE!!! :) Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment