Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tucson Day Two


Ahhhh rocks! We didn't get to any shows until about 1 pm, which just about killed to me wait almost 24 hours since arriving in Arizona. We ended up going to the De Grazia studio first this morning... he was an artist back in the 60's & 70's, my grandparents loved his work. While in one gallery I felt my grandpa come in so strongly I almost cried. It was a beautiful setting with a small chapel and a gallery surrounded by flowers and cacti. Nice. Anyhow, went to a fairly big show, bought some fun stuff, inducted Kathy into the Tucson Gem Show experience.



On the purchased list:
Selenite fairy towers, wands, sphere's
Indian Kyanite polished wands
Angelite polished wands
Selenite water polished wands
Azurite
snake stands
So there's day two! Oh and then we all went out for sushi during the super bowl. Yummm.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Love the pictures!!! Not a football fan? LOL Hope you guys are having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete