Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tucson Day Six

Just spent the night repacking stones and packing them into boxes and watching Lost. (OMG its getting so goooood again, they have a ghostbuster now for *some* reason!) We were up and out early this morning to go to 3 shows, including one bead show where I didn't buy a thing! The weather was finally warmer today, and I feel better, so it went by so fast.

Purchased:
Angelite angels
Sodalite sphere's
Covelite
Mangano Calcite
Purple Anhydrite sphere's
MOLDAVITE (tiny pieces, but still! cool!)
Dino POOP beads (yes really! LOL)
Black Tourmaline
Calcite sphere's
Chrysocolla
Pink Andean Opal sphere's
Green Fluorite
Rose Quartz "flames"
Probably more I can't think of! My arms hurt from heavy bags!

Pictures and a more full update about my trip will be coming .... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment