Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tucson Day Five

Well, despite feeling like crap, it ended up being a good day. I got drugs to dry up my nose, found a scarf to keep my neck warm, and had fun at a few rock shows and a bead show. This is short and sweet so I can go curl up in bed after my hot bath.

Purchases:
Selenite palm's
Charoite
Malachite
pewter beads



Much more is coming, really! And maybe I'll keep a few surprises! ;)

Here are a few photo's finally! The rainbow came after Kathy, my mom & I had been walking in the cold rain on Monday! It was the most beautifully vibrant rainbow I think I've seen, and a DOUBLE one at that!

Click to see them bigger.


Kathy playing with rocks at AhhhMuse











One vendor at a show



View of Tucson from Starr Pass resort


Whaddya mean it won't fit in my carry-on?! (Its about 6 ft tall)

No comments:

Post a Comment