Friday, December 04, 2009

The Now of Random Thoughts

Where does the time go? Really. I mean, seriously, how can it be that it is already December 4, 2009?! I just do not understand. This whole TIME thing is just really throwing me for a loop these days. And then there is the BENDING thing. What happened yesterday afternoon seems like 3 months ago, and then something I did THIS morning seems like 2 days ago. And yet, there are times when I fall asleep around 10:30 pm, sleep so soundly, then wake up thinking it must be close to sunrise, I will glance at the clock and it's only 11:28 pm. HOW does that happen?

*sigh*

Which leads me to blogging. The whole TIME thing has just thrown my love of blogging out the window, because I do not have TIME for it. Or something. I am partially just lazy too. And then there are BIG, cool, awesome or even challenging moments or experiences I know I should blog about because someone out there will 1) get a kick out of it or 2) find some meaning and strength in it and know they aren't alone in these goofy times we are living in right now. Well, most of the time, those are the moments that I am just to friggin' tired to get to my computer and click on one little button before I start typing. Silly. But totally true. And I feel bad.

I think there is a new dis-ease called Blogger Guilt. And I have it. I mean, hello, I READ blogs every day, I use and adore google reader to keep them all in one happy spot, and I find so much information and inspiration from them all. I even started thinking last week that I want to become the Pioneer Woman for the spirituality/transformation/ascension/metaphysical/holisticblahblahblah field. That woman rocks it. She is inspiring and adorable, and she has a freakin' amazing website and book. And if I want to be like her, I guess I'd have to blog more, wouldn't I? I have people left and right and upside down telling me that I need to WRITE more. "Where is that book you're writing? Why don't you write about that amazing healing session you had with your client? You need to write just for the sake of writing." Over and over and over and I still don't DO it.

But this is my attempt. And I probably sound like a complete babbling idiot. But ask me if I care! LOL

Okay, that is out of my system now. Thanks.

And yes, this is the start of a whole new blog series to come! Whoo hoo!

What I had *intended* to blog about as I started typing just now, which I had mentioned to a friend this morning to make me more accountable, is that the energies we are in right now are massive. As in MASSIVE. Are you feeling it?

Yeah.

Thought so.

I'll write more about it tomorrow.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment