Monday, December 14, 2009

December email newsletter

Holiday Blessings to you all!

In this season of gift giving, holiday parties, family gatherings, there are other transitions happening. Energetically (on some level) we are wrapping up loose ends, completing old projects, and closing doors. It is happening in a myriad of ways ... health issues, jobs, new homes, or emotional clearing or physically clearing your space. It's pretty standard for this time of year when the darkness before the Solstice encourages us to look at what is no longer serving us, but this year seems amplified by the upcoming Solstice, Mercury Retrograde, then a Full BLUE Moon and Lunar Eclipse on New Years Eve. Don't resist the changes, just get it done, know it's all going to be okay in the end, and be open to what the NEW things are coming. Most of us don't have a clue about what the new might be yet, but TRUST that it is there soon.


With this in mind, I would like to announce that Crystalline Light is making another shift.


As of December 31 I will no longer be at the office in Burnsville.

It is an exciting, yet slightly sad change (I have been in that building for a few years), but I know it is going to allow me to create new things and find new doors opening. No worries, Kathy, Pam, and I are still on great terms and will no doubt still be working together in some format. I am continuing on with the same work as always, but for now will be offering sessions and shopping appointments at my home office in St Paul near Como Park. There are a few new possibilities in the works also, including writing, travelling to other locations for sessions and gift sales, and more.

I so THANK YOU all for the years of support at the Burnsville location, for without you it would not have been possible. I am grateful for every experience and am looking forward to serving you in NEW ways!

And keep reading below for a few special offers during this transformation.

Sending holiday blessings and light to you all!


Holiday Special Offers


Between now and December 30, 2009, I am offering MultiDimensional Sessions for only $55 in Burnsville.

Experience a new level of energy work that is connecting YOU with more of YOU.

Read more about sessions here.



PLUS....

Purchase a Gift Certificate for a MultiDimensional Session ($80) and get a complimentary 20 minute session on the Amethyst BioMat (separate from a healing) for yourself or a friend!

Contact me at 651-705-6760 or by email for purchasing and/or appointments.

Offer is good through December 30, 2009 only. Gift Certificates are good for 6 months; sessions will be in Burnsville until December 30, 2009 or in St Paul after January 18, 2010.

Pssst ....
It would be great for me to move LESS stuff from my office, so I am having a SALE!


Saturday, December 26,
10 am to 1 pm ONLY,
you can just DROP IN for a SALE
on all my gifts that are in stock at the office.


EVERYTHING will be 30% off! YES, everything.


NOTE: this will be for items only in stock at the office, which is not my entire inventory and may not include items online. BUT there are lots of GREAT goodies here! I will post photo's of my shelves on facebook closer to the sale date. (So FAN me there while you are at it!) This does not include Rays of Light gemstone jewelry, Sue's angel bookmarks, or Earth Be One photo cards. Items are on sale ONLY that date and time, not before, not after, and not online.

Directions are here, or you can call me at 651-705-6760.

No comments:

Post a Comment