Monday, May 17, 2010

my heart is filled with Love

No matter what life brings, my heart is always filled with Love.

Even if I criticize myself for not speaking, not being a good listener, for hiding, or for not shining my Light, my heart is always filled with Love.

I am so blessed by so many people, in the past, in the Now, and will be in the Future.  And my heart is filled with Love.

My friends of old and for those I felt like have 'wronged', judged, criticized, pissed me off, acted not in integrity, my inner being knows you were a teacher and a mirror, my Being is always open to connect again, in a new way, and my heart is filled with Love.

For my Self, my experiences, my life choices, even if you don't feel you understand Me or my Life, my heart is deeply filled with LOVE.

I am open to your Love, to the Love of the Universe, to all that Life and God and Breath have to offer me, in each moment and in each Now, on every level of reality and dimension, there is no separation and we are One in Love.

You are Love and Loved.

And I am Love.

Now and Always, in ALL way.

No comments:

Post a Comment