Friday, May 14, 2010

grateful Friday

I am feeling just so stinkin' grateful for so much today that it's evolved into a long list....

Today I am grateful for
Blue Sky
Sunshine
Greeeeeeen garden
Spending time with one of my favorite people and soulfriends tonight and Sunday
Spending time with another new friend who is sweet and a powerful healer
Roadtripping to share my work tomorrow
Anemone buds about to burst open, even the overabundance of them
My amazing massage therapist who does not get bored during an hour and a half massage and can make me feel like a new person
The slow but steady upswing with new clients
Making slow but steady progress clearing out my office clutter
The sweetness of life and brightness every time I breathe with my heart open in Love
Realizing that even if I don't have clarity about some things, I can still move forward slowly
Realizing that letting go of the old might FEEL hard, but it is as easy as taking a breath and stating, "Right now I choose differently"
The freedom that comes from choosing differently
Ice cream
Knowing deep in my core that I am okay, I am strong, I am a good person, despite what others may think or say
Feeling okay with being put in potentially uncomfortable positions, because that is where growth and forgiveness comes from
Being an auntie to the most amazing three children I have ever known
Blowing bubbles

I guess that is all for today.  Really, I could go on and on .....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment