Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Golden Opportunities

Today's daily video from Doreen Virtue is timely ... Golden Opportunities



Doreen puts videos up every day of a new card, and most of the time I don't pay attention.  Today, I HAD (pushed by "them") to watch it for some reason, took the time to look it up, and then just laughed.  I certainly have golden opportunities popping up right now, in so many ways, and I am so grateful.  A lot of little things are lining up, the timing of things is finally opening up just a little bit, and I can feel this gentle push out of the nest.  "They" know that I need it gentle, I will NOT go kicking and screaming and sudden, I have had enough of that!  There is a sense of a slow leak in a tire, this little squint of air flowing to wherever it needs to.  It's not just for me, it's on a global level for so many people.  After last week's energetic crash on Wed/Thur, this is a welcome relief.

So grab it up, hang on, and ask for help!  And then watch the magic unfold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment