Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Today

I am grateful for me. 

I don't really even know why, because I am seeing all my flaws and imperfections with big eyes lately.  But I know all I really have in this world is ME, so I am starting with 'gratefulness', in hopes that it grows deeper to 'loving' myself.  It has been a long winding road to loving and accepting myself, even though many other people can do it so willingly and openly. 

So why can't I do the same for myself? 

I know without a doubt that I came into this world to learn this One Big Thing.  It has been with me since I popped out, and most likely for almost every single other lifetime.

Love is the easiest state of being for me to move into, WHEN it involves other people or events or situations or planetary aspects or whatever.  But for myself, not as easy.

So this is where I am at today and what is at the top of my consciousness.  I accept myself fully.  I love myself, in all my glory and flaws.  I release the old me that does not exist any longer.  I am open to the New Me that has not quite arrived yet.

And when it arrives, I am having One Big Ol' Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment