Tuesday, March 02, 2010

March energies

I know I plug Lauren Gorgo's blog's here a lot, but they really are SO entirely helpful and insightful and could be written directly from my life.  Go read it.  She's an ascension rockstar.

The past 5 days have been brutal energetically, thanks to the earthquakes and all it has stirred up.  Friday night I did not sleep, was in a very neutral, yet "active" state of being.  I didn't understand why until mid-afternoon on Saturday when I heard about the earthquake's and then-impending tsunami's.  As we talked about it at the Expo I was exhibiting at, 3 other people immediately said, "I didn't sleep either."  By Sunday, after I'd slept 12 hours, I still felt like a wrecking ball had hit me, experiencing dizziness, discomfort all over, fogginess, not be able to see straight.  I managed to function enough to get to a haircut appointment that was already scheduled, but once home, slept hard for another 3 hours.  Monday it started to level out a little bit and I could function a little easier again. 

Lots is shifting, loose ends are being tied up, clarity is opening up, and the rollercoaster effect is "on" (feeling good and balanced and okay, and then not so much shortly thereafter). 

But ... life happens.  It's okay.  It's darn interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment