Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SARK inspirations

Do you know SARK?  If you don't yet, you should.

She rocks.

I can remember the moment I found her very first book about 15+ years ago, sitting on the bottom shelf in the very first Barns & Nobles in the Twin Cities, while I was with my college friend Krista.  It changed the course of my life.  Seriously.  So much of my life has been influenced by her books and words and gatherings.  She is inspiring to the 80th degree.  She is honest, funny, caring, eccentric, loud, divine, and a creative goddess.

SARK is presenting her very first live teleclass series, called Dream Boogie with SARK: Dancing Your Way from DREAming to DOing!  I have participated in various programs with her and they are all so wonderful and worthwhile!






DO check it out, you won't regret it! SPRING is a perfect time to spring into something new and fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment