Friday, September 03, 2010

clearing clutter

I have been attempting to clear clutter from my bedroom and office for a few weeks.  It's not horrible, just piles of papers, rocks, beads, etc, that are taking up room.  This morning I cleared off one bookshelf that had all this little stuff piled up.  Just put it all in a box and will divvy it up this afternoon to its various homes or recycling.

Wouldn't ya know it, within about a half hour, I felt better?

The past few days have been a challenge of emotions and really tuning within myself to clear some old beliefs that I don't want to hang to any longer.  It's all good, but the process is not always fun.  Looking at yourself and really truly changing is a hard thing, but in the "end" (though there really is no ending), we are always "rewarded" or bumped up to another level of being that is much more supportive and "light".

Clutter can hold us up from moving forward.  And clutter can take many forms, whether physical, emotional, mental, etc.  My own emotional clutter had me stymied.  As has been said numerous times over the recent years and months and weeks, anything that is not enhancing or serving our life in a positive way simply WILL NOT remain in our life.  As much as we may want it to or *think* that a belief or person or couch is really for our highest good, the Universe will make it VERY clear if it is not supposed to remain in your life.  What we resist, persists.  When we move into the flow of the Divine, the Divine will rearrange itself to bring us to where we need to be always.

Our ego's are really good at the games of keeping us at comfortable levels of being, what we know to be easy and comfortable is always going to be such unless we release the hold on our mind and what we THINK we know to be true.  When we look within ourselves or our hearts for the answers, we will really truly find the heart of what space we are meant to occupy.

So once we stop resisting and just surrender to the flow of the Universe, we will be guided and supported in ways we cannot even imagine at this point.  There is so much more available to us than we can comprehend, and I think it is purposely designed that way, so that we don't freak out.  We need to just believe and KNOW that we are supported in ALL ways.  When we ALLOW ourselves to accept our own innate Divinity as whole and perfect, everything else falls into place.

The times right now are SO supportive of clearing out physical possessions, relationships, thought patterns, beliefs, old pots and pans, clothes that don't fit, etc.  MOST of my friends and clients are in this process right now whether they want to be or not.  I certainly don't like to be here, but when it is in my face that it has to CHANGE, why fight it?  It just gets harder and harder if we ignore it.

Movement WILL and does happen when the clutter is cleared.  On so many levels.  Trusting in the process is HUGE.

~*On a side note: this post has taken me ALL day, okay well more like 4 hours, to write.  As I started writing I found myself distracted by many other things -- CLUTTER -- as well as my own belief about being able to say the "right" words.  Now that I can accept within myself that it's not possible to say the wrong words and I can just say whatever the hell I need to, it is flowing much easier. :-D

Soooo don't know if this all makes sense, but that's all.

blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment