Saturday, September 04, 2010

blessings

Life has been a little bit in chaos lately.

But it's okay, it's all temporary as I clear out the old and move into the New.

This morning I was feeling so blessed and it was from the simplest things.

I was visiting a favorite farmers market that is in a beautiful setting.  Next to the river, in a renovated Mill, with a stunningly blue sky and perfect fall day (even though I refuse to admit it is fall yet, because technically its NOT).  A light breeze that felt so crisp and clean.  Just seeing all the colors, the bounty of a summer of hard work in the gardens, the creations of all the independent food and craft artisans ... it is a sight to behold.  Purchasing yummy veggies, smoked trout, divine chevre cheese, and sampling a little lavender chocolate is such a simple thing really.

I ran into good friends, we stood to chat just for a few minutes. 

The whole hour or so made me feel so blessed.  

And THEN to realize I *could* have gone to the bathroom in the Guthrie Theatre next door (I didn't, my meter was running out, but I HAVE in the past)!  I mean, hello, WHERE else on earth can you do THAT?!  One of the greatest theatre's in the country! 

Bliss.

Where do you find your joys?

No comments:

Post a Comment