Saturday, September 11, 2010

biz stuff

Hey kiddo's!

I AM  s l o w l y  working on an email with updates about Crystalline Light business stuff.  It's been a long year of not really focusing on it, so I kind of feel like I am needing to re-launch, which is a *great* thing!  There are so many shifts in how I do my work and what I am offering.  But some quick notes I wanted to get out to you:

*Wednesday, September 15, I am in St Cloud at the fantastic Mind Body & Spirit offering Amethyst BioMat and Energy Healing sessions from 2:30 - 6:30 pm.  Call them for appointments.  www.mindbodyspirit-online.com

*Saturday, September 25, is the Hudson Holistic & Psychic Fair.  Come see me and Karen (plus Diana & Frank of Wind Water Harmony & Grateful Dowsing, as well as other great vendors & friends), pick up some new mists or crystals, experience an energy healing or reading, and just have fun!  www.bodylabusa.com

*I am in the midst of creating some new travel size mists, new essences, new jewelry, plus offering new services of custom essence or mist blends, social media consulting, website designing, etc etc (some of this I have already offered, but not made it as public as I am being pushed to now!).

*Even though I don't have a regular office location at the moment, you can still SHOP ANY time at my home office in St Paul.

*My classes are now going to be offered on a REQUEST basis.  Yep, you have to step up and actually VOICE what you'd like to learn or experience.  ;)  I'll still schedule a few things as nudged, however, including a new Social Media & Marketing for Holistic Practitioners and Spiritual Empowerment classes.  Contact me for details or to request!  Thanks~

FULL details about all this will be on my email newsletter SOON!  (Like Monday!)  If you haven't signed up for it yet, you can do so HERE.

Thanks all!!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment