Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Summer To Do List

Remember a few weeks ago I posted a list of summer things I wanted to do?  Well, I have done a few of them:
  • express with truth and love
  • laugh until I have to pee
  • blow bubbles with my niece for her to dance through
  • visit with old friends
  • get back to my yoga class
  • hop in my car to travel to new places on the spur of the moment (okay, doing this TOMORROW)
  • drink in the colors and life of my own urban garden
 PLUS I added to the list:
  • Experience a float tank
  • Walk more often

But I have not done enough on my list and want to add more ... and then this blog today inspired me to create a POSTER like below!  DUH!  Yes, I realize is it probably geared towards a family with kids, but I love it.

So I am doing it.  I will post a photo of it soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment