Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog~

Oh how I miss you.  I am so sorry I have neglected you of late.  Our love is not over by any means, as I would never leave you.  I think about you every day, almost every moment when we are not together.  A series of circumstances has simply prevented me from visiting with you daily as I so desire.  My life outside of you is complex and shifting, lacking inspiration, and in dire DIRE need of a vacation, and yet at the same time, living in the moment and filled with many moments of pure joy.  I am torn, since I do wish to share all my experiences with you, but at this time, I feel drained beyond repair (which I know is not true) and am seeking respite, renewal, joy, comfort, and most importantly, summer fun.

It may not be long, and while I am away, if I should happen to find another pretty sparkly blog to commune with, it is not a lack of love for you, it is just a need to expand and see where my Love can flow with more passion.

When the time is right, I will return to you in my full glory and inspiration, transformed back into ME!  And we can live happily ever after for eternity together.

Yours truly and forever, with deep gratefulness of all you offer my expression and joy~
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment