Monday, July 12, 2010

survey says ....

Hi blog friends!

Question for you ... are you reading this blog?  I AM indeed feeling the pull to write again (finally), but was just curious what YOU would like to see here.

Just business (Crystalline Light) info?
Energy insights about what's happening lately?
Personal processing (oh now come on, you know you like to be a voyeur about other people's "issues", and that is SO okay, it helps us all learn from each other!)
Crystals and stones information?
All of the above?

I really would like to grow this blog even more, get connected to other bloggers (there are already a bunch of you I adore and so thank you for the mutual links!), and grow a spiritual/holistic network of bloggers.

So talk to me.  Comment here, comment on fb, just let me know!  Merci and gracias~
:)

Happy summer, it's a splendid one and I am soooo grateful for it and YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment