Monday, January 04, 2010

Update

Just a quick note since two people have asked me already today ... yes, I am FINE, life is good, just moving through some challenges right now.  Part of why I blog about it - my great days and experiences, my not-so-fun experiences, as well as business-y stuff - is so people don't feel alone on their spiritual path.  We're human.  We still go through this "stuff" and it is sometimes not so fun.  MORE of the fun and light IS coming soon, or so I keep saying it better.  Sure, I meditate, have amazing energetic experiences, go out with my superfun galactic friends, and do other light, fun, relaxing things, and I will share these things when I feel guided.  I share what I am guided to share in each blog.

This is ME.  This is REAL.  This is the real Jennifer that you may not see at expo's or know from a quick meeting.  I am honored and happy to share, in hopes that even just one person can relate. 

And it helps get it out of MY head so I can move forward.  :)

Just a quick reminder, my blog updates automatically on Facebook.  And Facebook updates automatically on Twitter.  Check it.  Use whichever one makes you happy.

LOVELOVELOVE to you all!
Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment