Thursday, January 28, 2010

Movement!

My blogfriends, are you finally feeling some movement in your life?  There is a slight opening right now, and even though we might still feel like we're in a midlife crisis (okay, maybe that's just me) and we are digging deep to clear lots of old stuff, the energies are supportive of a forward movement.  New projects, new ideas, moving forward in an unexpected but good way .....

Whew! 

So grab it and go with it!

Quick Crystalline Light business updates:

New gemstone and angel & fairie candles have arrived today, new bath salts and jewelry are in the works, and all will be online shortly.  After February 2 I will be available at the new Spirit River Gallery & Exchange in Anoka for energy healing sessions or Amethyst BioMat sessions by appointment, as well as at my home office in St Paul.  I'm working on a few other travel opportunities to offer healings and products.  I'm exhibiting in Superior WI on February 6.  Watch for an interview on a great online radio show in the next few months.  If you need a custom Blogger template/layout, let me know.  More details about all coming when I have it!

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment