Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow.

Here its 2010.  Or is it "two ten" as one friend said?  Regardless, it is a new year.  A new start.

But why doesn't it feel like it yet?

Oh right, my MIND is in the way!  Well, that, and the clutter in my home office.

It has been a wacky week (7 days), but feels like 3 months.  I have learned so much and am still deep in "re-aligning" with myself and my Self and spinning off what no longer serves.  It might take a bit to be back to a "new" me, but it's all good.  I wouldn't trade this journey for anything.  Sure, having my mom near death and in the hospital for 4 days, babysitting kids, dealing with office details and friendships, moving out of my office, and New Years all at once is not what I would have planned on, since individually all those things are big (give or take some 'big-ness'), but it is making me a stronger person. 

I hope.

And I have now told a few friends and will make it public here to hold me accountable, IF - okay, WHEN - I live through the next 6 months or year, I will get a tattoo.

I have NEVER EVER wanted one.  Now I see the draw.  I need a permanent reminder to NOT go back.  To not do things this way again.  To keep moving forward to the NEW ways.  Even if we don't know what they are yet.  Anyhow, it'll be SMALL, but it'll mean a lot.

This "new year" will feel like a new year soon, and is different for everyone.  Mine may not "start" until April.  But I will envision calm and peace in everything in each moment.

So what are your new year visions?

My vision is to live as clearly and openly from my heart and Higher Self as humanly possible (because we are still human and need to go through this journey, we'll always live in 3D to some degree), to take care of ME, and to live from my garden of eden at all times.

At least for now.  There's more.  Always more.

Blessings to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment