Sunday, June 15, 2008


Ahhh creation! I am a happy beader today. Finally created a necklace around the Green Girl fairie piece that I bought for myself about 3 years ago! It's a whimsical piece that its just for me! (Unless I get inspired to sell it...) It's been so nice to spend an afternoon in my porch with the windows thrown open in my porch, the sweet smell of lilac (a late korean bloomer) drifting in, and the sun shining, creating new things! Have been doing some new bracelets too, so stay tuned. I was inspired at the Stone Arch Festival yesterday (which incidentally is where I first met my dear friend Brenda about 10 years ago ... didn't really connect until a little later). I love my city. Great art fairs, great views, a powerful river ... we walked along the new walkway overlooking the St Anthony Falls in downtown Minneapolis, saw great art, enjoyed a perfect Minnesota sunny day. Life is good.
Happy father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment