Sunday, April 27, 2008

Office Grand Opening

We had our first (of many) open house/grand opening yesterday at my new office! SO fun to have my friends in my space, as well as a bunch of new people from the email list (thanks for coming!)


Rose & Joan

Kathy, Diane, Bobbi




I feel a little more settled there now, and am excited for my first class on Tuesday night, for which I may have to bring chairs from home for! Kathy kept seeing white "whispies" all day, and called me this morning to say its the fairies from my new painting! (On wall above chair in photo above... my friend Sue did a commissioned painting for me and I LOVE it.) Oh and we tested the crystal singing bowl to see how far away in the hallway I could get to hear it ... I was halfway down the hallway on the other side of the front door! So now we know to use it quietly or only in the evening or weekend. Is too bad, but we do have stuffy mainstream neighbors to be conscious of! (I mean that in the most loving way, of course, and besides, the new barber at the end of the hallway came down asking Kathy about his shoulders and ended up on the BioMat!) Anyhow, a fun day. Today I am still in my pajama's and not doing ANYthing but watching movies (okay and blogging).

Oh and I ordered a new laptop (really good deal!) on Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment