Monday, April 14, 2008

I am still here! It's been a rollercoaster of a week or two, with intense processing of old stuff and being in the "muck" of energies for a while, then a nasty headcold, then a breakthrough weekend workshop that was phenomenal. Definitely a crazy time, but I am back on the upswing again.

Here's the latest office photo ... I finally feel like it has cleared more out, but it'll still take time to settle in.

I have moved everything around a bunch of times, of course, and have to get another chair yet. BUT the most exciting part is that I am getting a new painting by my friend Sue on Wednesday!!! She's an incredible artist and I asked her to do a painting for me, without any parameters, and she's finished it! I am so excited to see it and know it'll be perfect. My friend Pam brought me a pot of grass (REAL grass, not the illegal kind! LOL) last week too that is popping up and a great fresh energy. Anyhow, I'm anxious for people to be in our space for our Grand Opening!

The high point of late was the weekend workshop with Jim Self. PLEASE do yourself a favor and listen to his FREE tele-classes on his website. It is incredible information and he is the most amazing, yet grounded and gentle man, who shares everything from his heart. The weekend was about creating our own personal energy fields, and honestly, I almost bailed. I was resistant, yet I knew I had to be there. I was going into it from more of a "this will be good information" standpoint as opposed to a "I am here to grow" point. But by the end of it, I AM a changed person. It WAS really really really good information, but the APPLICATION of that information is what was so helpful. Sunday afternoon it all clicked together for me when he was telling a story about the history of the earth, I knew my part in this story, and it all related to my lifetime (this one) of hiding and not shining my light. (It's a long story not to be shared here.... I am happy to share it with people in person, however, so just ask me sometime.) It completely took me by surprise and yet it was the whole reason I was there. ANYhow, the personal energy fields he helps people create and LIVE in are amazing and my wish would be for everyone to be in that space. It is NOT work for everyone, however, so if you don't feel drawn to it, it's okay. But still listen to some of his stuff. ;)

The energies lately have been intense, to say the least, and a lot of people (not everyone) are processing really old CORE issues. It does seem like we go through this cycle every so often, but this one seems especially challenging. It can be hard to stay in that energy for long, so finding something that gives you JOY and light is helpful. Last week when I was in the middle of some muck (as well as feeling like crap physically!), I was so grateful for the Lightsmith update and had to email Chris to pick up some CD's in person because I couldn't wait for them in the mail. Michele's sessions with the Earth Mother or the Tuesday Tune-up's are so helpful for processing through the body and moving energy out. (I recommend the Breathing Techniques (download only) and the "Mega Tune"!) As one who has moved out the other side of the muck, I can see how important it is to change your THOUGHTS to positive one's, do something - ANYthing - to shift your personal energy or your home energy, and even do something that you have NOT done before to shift it, AND ASK FOR HELP from other humans. TALK to your friends. Sometimes just a conversation can be the most important act you can do to shift your life. So that's my two cents for today about these energies! :)

On other random notes, I had a fun excursion to IKEA with Brenda today, another old friend emailed me today (yay Jeanice!), I am looking forward to my yoga class tomorrow night and water with Pam, and I got to dig in the dirt a little bit this morning to uncover some bulbs. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment