Saturday, March 29, 2008

turn the lights out

I'm doing Earth Hour tonight (while I do yoga/meditation). Might seem like a little thing, but it's something.

Quickie updates ... life is GOOD, I have cleared a lot of crap, and I am joyfully moving forward! Have been gathering things for my new office, am buying IKEA on Monday, moving in on Tuesday. Meeting with Joan (& Kenny) today for a bit (yay!! been too long), have a client at 3, then tomorrow get to buy rocks!! Other good things this week: my dad got a shiny new silver car yesterday, my niece loves me a lot, I talked to my best friend Michele, Whispers is going through some expansion and shifting, I reconnected with a childhood friend (after 20+ years) AND an high school friend (after 10 years?) through myspace of all places (AND there is a cool astrological thing with it, but I'll post that later), I'm going to have my picture taken with Duff of Ace of Cakes tomorrow :), I had a great yoga class on Tuesday, Peg found a new dress for her daughter's wedding, Brenda's meeting me at IKEA, Julie probably picked her new business name .......... what else? It's all good stuff and made up for the rather crappy birthday this week.

OH OH AND THE BESTEST part .... I found flowers popping up out of the rich dark earth yesterday!! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - Birthday!?
    I of all people should know!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Belated Birthday.

    Gosh do I feel like a heel :(

    ReplyDelete