Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March email newsletter

Spring IS coming soon, really, it is! Almost everyone I know is experiencing "cabin fever" here in the Midwest, but have faith! Personally, I keep fondling my seed and garden catalogs that are coming, and am headed to the Como Park Conservatory weekly! (HIGHLY recommended!! Go visit!) The underlying energies of spring about to burst forth are just an indication of what is to come ... new life, new growth, an abundance of new ideas and creations. Can you feel it? Keep dreaming and FEEL what you'll be creating.

Online Shop News
My online shop is taking longer to get back online than I realized, so my apologies to those of you who keep asking when it'll be done! It's fully functional for you to shop with all products except for crystals, and I will be committing some time the next 2 weeks to get some NEW crystals from Tucson online. In the meantime, you can read my blog (
www.crystallinelight.blogspot.com) about my Tucson trip to see what I brought back, then email or call me if something sparks your interest. :)

AND ... a special offer!

I am starting to do new labels for my mists, so to clear the mists with my former business name, so I'm offering a special! Buy ONE Mist, Get ONE FR'EE!!!

The only "catch" is you must EMAIL me your order for the discount to be applied, but you can still pay by PayPal or credit card (I will email an invoice to you), or you can mail a check. The offer also only applies to mists I currently have in stock (which is dwindling, but numbers are noted on my site), so email now for the best chance to get your favorites! Click here to start shopping.

Upcoming Events

Twin Cities Psychic Symposium

Saturday, March 8 9 am - 8:30 pm, at Earle Brown Heritage Center, 6155 Earle Brown Dr., Brooklyn Center, MN

Event admission is $6 at the door, and for groups of two or more people, $4 each. Event admission gives you access to the exhibition booths (crystals, gifts, jewelry, and a dozen psychic readings and healers). Speaker tickets are extra. See their website www.edgelife.net for tickets or get them at the door.

I'll also be exhibiting at the Des Moines Holistic Expo on March 15 & 16, at the Fargo Holistic Expo on April 19 & 20, and the Living Well Northwoods Festival in Duluth on May 3!

New Classes starting in April!

April 7 & 14 (two Monday's)~ Essential Reiki 1 Training

April 29 (Tuesday) ~ Crystal Beginnings Class

May 6 (Tuesday) ~ Ascension 101 Class

May 12 (Monday) ~ Essential Reiki 2 Training

All will be held at my new Burnsville office. See my new website for class details and registration. Click here for more information on Events and Classes!

Crystal Energy Balancing & Amethyst BioMat!

As we go through shifts and changes in our lives, energy healing is a great tool for clarity, relaxation, and support. I offer Crystal Energy Balancing sessions, with or without the wonderful assistance of the Amethyst BioMat. I am the new owner of 3 amazing crystal singing bowls also, so will be utilizing them in sessions.

Special Offer! Crystal Energy Balancing sessions until April 1 in Burnsville are only $58! Contact me for an appointment in Burnsville OR St Paul. Click here for info!

No comments:

Post a Comment