Wednesday, March 12, 2008

thoughts

I went my first yoga class last night! Its a Restorative Yoga class, which is basically just laying on the floor, doing stretches, etc. There was definitely a love-hate relationship with it happening, but at the end, even though both KB & I agreed we were just doing one class to check it out, I bought an 8-class pass. It was a tiny bit challenging at points, and my mind was challenging it all, believe me, but today I feel really good. (Okay except for the minor ache in a shoulder.) It was interesting that even though there were 6 others there, I never even really saw them, or the instructor, since I was so in the moment of each pose. But thank goodness Pam is doing 8 weeks too (hopefully KB too), to have someone to compare notes with! And according to Pam, this was more active than her previous classes! Its nice to have time to just BE and not have any thoughts.

KB and I are working on an intuition class! It'll be a good class, but I can't believe I'm doing it, since I feel so unqualified to teach what I can't put words to. But she keeps having people ask about it, so we're jumping in.

I'm also thinking about money today, since a few friends are experiencing the lack of and worrying about it. Here's what I know about money:

It is an energy. It is always in flow and flux. Our focus and our thoughts create our reality. What we focus on is what is created. If we focus on "I don't have any money", "How am I going to pay for it?" etc, you won't have any money and you won't pay for it. If you keep your thoughts at "I am abundant and prosperous" and TRUST and SURRENDER to the Universe, it is much easier for the Universe to rearrange itself to support you. Our thoughts and beliefs about money play a huge role in it coming into our lives or not. If we have even a super unconscious thought or belief that we don't DESERVE it, it won't come to us. If we believe to the core of our being that our time and energy is worthy, it will come easily. Manifesting is not necessarily easy. Magnetize and attract it to you. But if we put the work and energy into being positive, FEEL the flow of money coming into your life, VISUALIZE it, create opportunities to acquire money, it's easier. Especially those of us who are self-employed sometimes forget that we need to create our own opportunities. How have you reached out to your clients or your community this week? If you are feeling stuck and "broke", create an email or a flyer for a few coffeeshops, send out a coupon, talk to your neighbors, visit a new business to offer your services. Money is always there and is unlimited. It does not just show up without work, however. We all deserve it and the Universe wants to reward us for our being here on earth! Its GOOD to have money! Be GRATEFUL when you do have money and be GRATEFUL when you don't have money, for both are opportunities to grow and learn. Ask, tell, or DEMAND that the Universe take care of you, release your expectations of how that should work, and accept and open to the miracles it can create!

Specifics on how I create money:
*White board with my "needs" (office rent, a new bookcase, $333 for such&such Expo, etc) and what I am grateful for, asking for it all with EASE and prosperity
*Affirmations of I AM a money magnet. I now attract all I need and more. I am so grateful to serve! (or whatever works for you)
*Any money I do receive, whether it is cash, checks, credit card payments, a discount on a product, a quarter found on the floor, I THANK it. I bless my checkbook/credit card/cash each time they are use.
*Ask for Ganesh to remove obstacles to receiving money
*Thank the universe for bringing in what you need.
*Pick up the Secret book for reminders on how to stay in the flow of abundance, to create prosperity in other ways than money as well
*Oh and really, I think that Million Dollar Experiment is working. I say this every day:

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

Ahhhh yes!

So, there ya go.

I'm going back to my long list of work right now, even though I want to just sit and breathe and play my crystal singing bowl. Gee, I think I will DO just that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment