Saturday, January 29, 2011

Evolutionary Catalysts

The times they are a changin'. Every day is a new journey of energies, shifts, awareness, and insights. As the earth experiences shifts, so do we. As we experience being human, we shift. As we open to more Love/God/Source energy, we open emotional portals that need to be cleared. It's an ongoing cycle that unfortunately does not seem to let up. It can get tiring for sure. But as we find the tools and resources to help us stay balanced, it is so much easier.


Clear your Garbage.

One of my mentors stresses constantly that if you clear your own personal emotional/mental/whatever "garbage", your buttons won't get pushed, your "issues" clear up", and life gets easier. I agree.

I read this channeling by the Hathors today by Tom Kenyon. Phenomenal. Is so helpful to me to see a bigger picture of what's happening and what I feel deep in my bones. He is a true visionary and the Hathors have been great teachers to me over the years.

They mention "Evolutionary Catalysts." The term has stayed with me all day, thinking about what it means to me. I love that term.

EVERYthing in our life is an Evolutionary Catalyst. Everything we encounter or do or experience moves us forward to help us become better humans. At least it *should*, and if it doesn't, you better think about it. We are in such beautiful amazing times that if we don't really clear our stuff, it gets hard.

Our Evolutionary Catalysts can also be consciously chosen. My personal path is so much easier when I have mentors and teachers. Sure, I know I have ALL the knowledge I will ever need within myself, and I do use that ALL that time. We all should. But I really appreciate others insights and information to help me move along a little faster. I have had many amazing and beautiful teachers in many forms, whether its friends, family, a person I pass in the grocery store, or a clip on tv I watch. There are also many chosen mentors, classes I have taken, workshops attended, recordings listened to, etc. Tom Kenyon is for sure at the top of the list. Sri & Kira, Marilyn & Tohmas, Michele & Chris, Carolyn, Brenda & Jack (and how interesting is it that MANY of them are couples! LOL), Lauren, Jim, Sarah, and so many more. I am so blessed to have so many mentors, amazing FRIENDS (you know who you are!), and Evolutionary Catalysts in my life!

We don't need to walk this path alone. It is so much richer and joyful with other people, even if you just listen to their audio recordings or read a channeling online. We NEED each other. It is TIME to be on this path together, so we can encourage and support each other in those moments of "WTF?!" (And I have those OFTEN! LOL) It is comforting to have someone just listen to me or to say, "You WILL be fine! It will all work out as it's supposed to!"

I am here for you. And others. We're all each other's Evolutionary Catalysts!

Who are yours?

blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment