Thursday, November 11, 2010

this is an important blog

I feel terribly obligated to make this a good blog.

You see, it is my 200th blog.

Sometimes I wonder what I could have possibly said 199 times!   It kind of boggles me.  I really do strive to write from my heart, share what I know, share what inspires me, and yeah, throw in some business stuff too.  But I don't always feel inspired to write these days, and I am not sure why.  I have deep blog guilt.  I read SO many amazing beautiful blogs every single day (114 in my googlereader, to be exact), and yet, here is my lowly little blog.

BUT ...

I have decided to

My blogging is perfect for me.  And it will improve, like the rest of my life.  It hasn't been the right timing to put into action all these ideas I have brewing.  It has been a year for ME to recover, regroup, recharge, renew, reevaluate, and to basically DIG REALLY DEEP to heal and find ME again.

And I slowly am coming out of my shell.

I am DONE staying small.

I am DONE with thinking I am not good enough.

I am DONE with caring what other people think or have thought or might think about me.

I have spent way too much energy protecting and guarding myself (even though I have needed it on many levels in many circumstances) and am ready to just fly free and not give a damn.

Yep.

Let the swearing begin.

There is SO much more to me than I have allowed to SHINE (or that people have squashed down, consciously or not) and I am ready to start letting it out.

It might be slow and in my own timing, but I will show the world who I really am!

Rock on!

See ya soon~~


No comments:

Post a Comment