Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am so grateful

My heart will truly shatter from how big and overwhelmingly grateful I am for the journey of this past year.  Hardest and crappiest year of my life? Sure.  But what I have gained for myself and my family is immeasurable.  The absolutely true friends who have been there for me without hesitation or personal agenda, as few as they may be, are the light of my life and there will never be enough words to thank them enough for their support, encouragement, and deep honest true LOVE.

This really is an absolutely New Beginning.

This holiday of Thanksgiving means more to me than it has in all my 40 years.

And if I don't shut up now, I'll cry even more.

All my unending LOVE and gratefulness flows to each and every one of you, whether you are close friend or customer, client or blog reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment