Monday, August 02, 2010

Passion returns!

It has been a great few days of inspiration in unexpected places.  Slowly but surely I have been feeling my passion and joy return (after many months of being deep in the reality of illness and caregiving), and my heart is just about bursting at times because I love the world so much.

For a few months now there has been a gnawing at my soul to do something new, even though I am not sure what that means or what form it will take.  Yesterday I had a huge "OOOOOOHH!!" moment and created something new.  Something non-metaphysical (well, in most regards, since you can't really take that out of me) and deeply creative.  It's allowing me to express myself in a manner that has been forgotten for so many years.  I was almost giddy at how FUN this was to create.  Granted, it may not bring me money or be a new "job" by any means, but that doesn't even matter.  It allows me to BE who I really am, to express myself creatively and juicily (is that a word?!), and captures so many beautiful moments.

And then afterwards, I ate a cupcake.

Emmanuel's message today about August and our passions returning really spoke to me, and I am so grateful!  Sure, this type of message we usually hear repeatedly, but each time a new message shows up, it either resonates or it doesn't.  There have been so many over the past months that I could  have cared less about (with NO disrespect to any of the authors).  Anyhow, there is always more releasing to do, but remember that releasing brings new beginnings also.  :)

Know that you are loved and supported, and that the JOY will return!

No comments:

Post a Comment