Tuesday, July 07, 2009

my 101st post!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boy that's a lot of blogging to be at 101! :)

A quick update:

New rocks online at www.crystallinelight.com/shopnew.html
New classes and events including Gem Beading for Kids, Reiki Practitioner Series, and more at www.crystallinelight.com/events.html

I am on the hunt for cheap gemstone beads (chips or otherwise) at local beadshops, so if anyone sees anything please shoot me an email, text or phone call about where to pick them up. You know who you are, beading friends. :)

I'll be out of town (Grand Marais with my 4 favorite girlfriends! watch out Lake Superior!) July 8 through July 13. See ya when I get back (though if I get inspired there is wifi at our cabin).

Rock on, friends!

2 comments:

  1. As one of your beading friends, I'll let you know I never buy gemstones in town, I use Fire Mountain Gems. If you buy 15 items sometimes the strands of chip go down to under $2.00. Local stores can not compete with that.

    By the way, so jealous of your vacation. Send me Superior vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's a better idea, BUT not sure I can get an order placed today (class is on the 22nd) before I go up north. Hmmm... if its rainy up north, however, we do have wifi.

    I will send you LOTS of Grand Marais and Lake Superior LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete