Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Expansion Possibilities!

Crystalline Light is expanding! I am creating new possibilities for all of us to learn, grow, and support each other, which involves travelling to other holistic healing offices, metaphysical or gift shops, yoga studios, or even your home that will resonate with what Crystalline Light offers.

Possibilities:
Multi-Dimensional Healing sessions
Amethyst BioMat sessions
Crystal Intuitive Readings
Holistic Marketing consultations
Mini-Intuitive or Wellness Fair (I'll bring friends!)
Crystal, Reiki, or other classes
Crystals, Stones & Gifts 'trunk show'
Energetic Mists in your shop (wholesale pricing)

All these possibilities can be offered for just a few hours, a day, or a weekend at your location, and I am willing to travel up to 6 hours from the Minneapolis-St Paul area. If this feels like something you'd love to offer your clients or friends, let's talk about how we can collaborate.

See my website http://www.crystallinelight.com/ for more information about me. I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment