Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice

Happy Summer Solstice!!

It is a dooooozy of a day!  There are so many energies running through me right now that I cannot even start to name or go into them.  It is such a potent day on so many levels, and quite amazing we can all function normally.  In the next few days I will try to write about it more, because it is taking ALL I have to do just this update.  LOL

Just remember, keep breathing, stay in your heart, and don't limit yourself to what you "know."  Our experiences and realities are so much more than we can comprehend.  And ALLOW yourself to just BE, to experience LIFE (we are human after all, there is so much juiciness to be had, even the "bad" stuff of sitting in a hospital room with your ill mother for the 6th time in 6 months, 3rd weekend in a row), and to PLAY!

EnJOY the summer, EnJOY YOU, and keep shining!!!!
I am SOOOOOO GRATEFUL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment