Monday, June 01, 2009

Crystalline Light SALES!

Crystalline Light SUMMER SALE!

Shop for intent-filled gifts and crystals ON SALE at my office in Burnsville!

Savings on crystals, stones, energetic mists, sage, books, gemstone jewelry, and more! I'm cleaning house, so who knows what else will show up.

EVERYTHING will be discounted between 10% and 50%! FREE GIFTS for everyone!

Saturday, June 13
10 am - 2 pm
at 201 W Burnsville Pkwy, Suite 109, Burnsville 55337

Plus get discounted session on healings and readings when you book that day.
Or just come to meet me and hang out with good folks. Really.
I look forward to seeing you, and please feel free to share this information with friends!

Directions are at www.crystallinelight.com/directions.html

ONLINE SALE

We're cleaning house!

Check out the sale in the online shop! There are many items on sale, including sage wands, crystal kits, gemstone jewelry, crystals and stones, ear cones, and more. This offer ENDS June 10!

You can shop safely online, but if you prefer to shop by phone just give me a call.

www.crystallinelight.com/shop.html



I am travelling a bit this summer for classes and events, as well as locally. Come visit me or share this information with friends! And if you have a shop or office and would like to collaborate on an event, contact me.

Intuitive Healings (with Amethyst BioMat) in Dubuque, IA
Thursday - Saturday, June 4 - 6

Garden Crystal Playtime in New Hope, MN
end of June or early July date pending

Crystal Awakening Workshop in Somerset, WI
Tuesday, July 21, 6 - 9 pm

All the details are on my site at www.crystallinelight.com/events.html

No comments:

Post a Comment