Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New arrivals online!

I have been moving my fingers as quickly as I can to update my website's online shop with new crystals and stones!

A portion of what is new:
Obsidian sphere's
Selenite Sphere's
BLACK Shiva Lingams
Ruby with Fuschite & Kyanite wands and sphere's
Tangerose Quartz
Amethyst points
Tangerine Lemurian's
Potential Quartz
Iolite with Sunstone
Polished Indian Kyanite
large Peach Selenite sphere's
Onyx with Pyrite
Nirvana Quartz
Rainbow Fluorite tumbles
Water Quartz points
Shiva Lingams all sizes
natural African Citrine (non-heat treated)
Morganite
Gold Calcite sphere's and towers
Angelite

There is SO MUCH that I can't get it all on there in a timely manner (and some is still in transit home), so remember you can call or email me at any time to ask about specifics or make an appointment to shop in person in Burnsville or St Paul.

www.crystallinelight.com/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment